Happy Three Friends

Miss Money

Saturday 26 November 2011

Very Cute & Adorable Baby !

Introducing this very little cute angel, named

Eliana Narvaez

Have you heard about her?
Okay, for most people who do not know yet about her, here I
shared some cute videos about her. And I'm so excited about this
and I bet you'll regret because these videos already achieved
6 numbers something of viewers !!

did you hear that? She's called her fish; baby~ :)


Owhh i love when she's said; "sorry, hamster....:( "


Okay, here I wanna share some adorable pictures about this little
cute girl. I just thought that maybe she's looked like Selena Gomez...

 Do you agree with me?

Eliana lives with her father and her sister. They're such a lovely and
very sweets family, and if you wanna see one of their happy moments,
watch this video :

Happy family right? (n_n) for those who had a problem with the
speed of your broadband, you should download it first because
it's a must-watch video ! (>_<)

Pursuit Your Happiness
:)

No comments: